CryptoExperts is a partner of the coordination & support action ECRYPT-CSA, and of the research network ECRYPT-NET, sponsored by the European Union's H2020 programme.
Who can I contact?
The goal of ECRYPT-CSA is to strengthen European excellence in the area of cryptology and to build on the Network of Excellence ECRYPT and ECRYPT II to achieve a durable integration and structuring of the European cryptography community, involving academia, industry, law enforcement and defense agencies.
Concretely, the project has the following objectives:
- Joint research agenda and foresight studies on 15 cryptographic hot topics
- Identification and technology gaps, market and implementation opportunities
- Contribute to the development of European standards, including for the public sector
- Dissemination and outreach to broad range of communities and strengthening the link with institutional stakeholders such as the European Commission
During this project (March 2015 - March 2018), CryptoExperts will organize the four following workshops:
- WISE 2015. Workshop on Implementation: Security and Evaluation. September 11, 2015
- AWACS 2016. A Workshop About Cryptography Standards. May 8, 2016
- WhibOx 2016. Workshop on white-box cryptography. August 14, 2016
- Wr0ng 2017. Workshop on random number generation. April 30, 2017
ECRYPT-NET is a research network that intends to develop advanced cryptographic techniques for the Internet of Things and the Cloud and to create efficient and secure implementations of those techniques on a broad range of platforms. The project is funded by a Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN (Integrated Training Network) grant. The network will educate a group of 15 PhD students who are expected to spend at least six months abroad in a network partner or in one of the 7 associated companies.